Basket of 400x400mm and useful eight of
up to 240mm
3 wash cycles, final rinse cycle in
cold and drain pump.
- For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
- 3 wash cycles with final cold rinse.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless
steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring
thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even
distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned
water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most
stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Rinsing dispensers without screws, easy assembly and simple
and clean look.
- A double filter system provides efective wash pump
protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning)and
replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and
- Automatic rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security
in the boiler.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle
delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC
for each and every rinse cycle.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site
Basket dimensions: 400 mm x 400 mm
Maximum Glass Height: 240 mm
Cycle length: 120 " / 180 " / 130 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 20 / 27
Water Consumption/cycle: 2.2 l
- Pump: 220 W / 0.3 Hp
- Tank: 1500 W
- Boiler: 2500 W
- Total Loading: 2720 W
- Width:470 mm
- Depth: 535 mm
- Height: 670 mm
Net Weight: 41 Kg
- Rinse aid doser.
- Variable detergent dosing equipment.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 mixed basket.
- 1 small cutlery basket
****12 Month Full Warranty***
For the longevity of any water related devices and to ensure you get
consistently good results it is essential your machine is either fed
from a soft water supply , or
your appliance is connected to an appropriate water softener
- All supplier warranties are void if lime scale is present within an