Price includes delivery and installation (conditions apply)
Henny Penny first introduced commercial pressure frying to the
foodservice industry 50 years ago. Today, Henny Penny pressure fryers
continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
Frying under pressure enables lower cooking temperatures and faster
cooking times. The additional pressure also helps seal in the
food’s natural juices and reduce absorption of frying oil
into product. Results of pressure frying generally produce a product
with less fat and more original flavor than other methods of frying.
Henny Penny pressure fryers incorporate several beneficial design
features, including rectangular fry pot, cold-zone, color-keyed locking
spindle, heavy duty lid hinge, raised edge on fryer deck and more.
The PFG600 features a high-efficiency burner system with
solid-state ignition. Average temperature of exhaust gases are among
the lowest in the industry. A narrow five square foot footprint also
saves floor space and cookline frontage.
Built-in filtration system filters and returns hot oil in less than
four minutes with no extra pumps or pans and no handling of hot oil.
The COMPUTRON™ 8000 control provides fully automatic,
programmable operation, as well as energy-saving, filtration and cook
• Stainless steel cabinet for easy-cleaning and long life.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel rectangular fry pot with 7 year
• Cast aluminum alloy lid is strong but light for easy
• Color-keyed locking spindle engages pressure seal.
• Patented lid-lock system keeps lid locked until pressure
reaches 1 psi.
• Fry pot protection system.
• Built-in filtration
• Raised edge on deck reduces spills.
• Channel under lid helps direct condensation away from pot
when lid is open.
• 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking.
COMPUTRON™ 8000 control
- 12 programmable cook cycles
- Melt mode
- Idle mode
- Load compensation
- Proportional control
- Optional filter prompt and customizable filter tracking
- Clean-out mode.
- 16-character digital display with multiple language
Accessories shipped with unit
- Max shortening filtration system with choice of standard
- 2 Carbon filter pads
- 2 Non-woven carbon filter envelopes
- 2 PHT filter envelopes
Accessories and options available separately
- Direct Connect shortening disposal
- 3-tiered basket Model 600 gas
- Locking basket handle
- Full-size basket and handle
- Crumb pan and handle
- Carbon pad envelope filter media
- Filter rinse hose attachment
- Filter pan dolly
***** 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty *****